The 2018 Junebug Art Crawl map!!!
Check back the day of the crawl for any last minute updates.
- 3401 Chicago Ave ▪ Angela Maki North and Fortress of the Arts Gallery.
Shared studio space featuring ceramics, paintings and pottery.
- 3300 Cedar Ave S ▪ Laura Burlis:
Polymer clay art in switch plates, sculptures and paintings.
- 3441 Cedar Ave S ▪ Susan Hensel Gallery with guest documentary film maker John Akre.
Sue Hensel in the windows: digital embroidery and mixed media art, called GEOMETRIC EVENTS. Gallery: John Akre showing some of his 25 years of neighborhood documentaries, and creating one during the crawl with anyone who wants to participate.
- 3448 Longfellow Ave ▪ Marcus Larson & Ebony Coles of The Zen Rock Garden
Nature inspired original acrylic and oil pain tings.
Ebony Coles will have Mala Bead Work ”Yoga Jewelry with a Bohemian Flare”
- 3541 19th Ave S ▪ Chris Sutton and Sreekishen Nair
Chris Sutton creates Colorful prints of botanical and abstract imagery.
Sreekishen Nair does Carved wood, textiles, painting, photography, and print with ecological themes.
- 3225 21st Ave S ▪ Jane St. Clair and Rita Lowinske.
Jane St. Clair of Prairie Salvage Arts showing her eclectic mix of acrylic paintings, jewelry, boxes and collage work.
Rita Lowinske is showing her handmade beaded jewelry.
3148 22nd Ave S ▪ Sara Stamschror-Lott
@ladydextergoesrogue designs custom baubles up-cycled from jewels of yesteryear!
- 3055 22nd Ave S ▪ Mike Huber:
Mike plays in the mud and ceramic castles, eyes, fish, … happen.
There is also soap to clean up with. Explained: I have some fun ceramics and homemade soap.
- 2229 E 34th St ▪ Charles Knutson with Rose & Pentagram Design.
Original Celtic themed art, and board dice and card games from the past.
- 3328 24th Ave S ▪ Sonia Meade
I do acrylic sculptural paintings using found metal objects, car parts, leather, fabric and chains attached to the surface.
- 2335 E 35th St ▪ Amy Ruzick of US Unity Flag
Displaying her beautiful design of modern values for all.
- 3512 26th Ave S ▪ Crochet by Mari.
Crocheted gift items.
- 3525 22nd Ave S ▪ Jewelry by Carla Brown.
- 3441 Longfellow Ave. S▪ Ava Krmpotich Living Tree Design
Unique up-cylcled clothing and designs.